What is a Cash Flow Loan
A cash flow loan is a type of borrowing that is used for day-to-day operations of a small to medium size business. Such a loan is used to finance working capital — payments for inventory, payroll, rent, etc and is paid back with incoming cash flows of the business.
A cash flow loan typically comes with a fixed term (6 to 12+ months) with fixed weekly or monthly interest charges that need to be paid, and often also comes with an upfront application fee.
A smart alternative to a Cash Flow Loan is Invoice Finance or Invoice Discounting.
The Invoice Market (tim.) offers a flexible funding solution which is like a cash flow loan, but without the high fixed interest charges and the usual minimum term.
Fast 5-Minute Online Application
It only takes 30 seconds & won’t affect your credit score!
As Featured In
How does it work?
- After setting up a funding account, invoices are emailed or uploaded to us. tim. will then transfer up to 90% of the face value of the invoice in to your account within 24 hours of invoice verification.
- When the invoice is paid in full by your debtor, your business will receive the remaining balance less a small discount fee charged.
- No upfront fees and No interest charges.
How Much Money Can You Access?
- You can draw down on funds at any time and for any amount (minimum $50,000 per month) provided you have at least sufficient current invoices to provide for the amount you require.
- The amount of funding you can access is directly correlated to your current receivables ledger, not your past sales and not your debt position of the business.
- As your debtor/s pay their invoices as per your current payment terms, you are then able to repeat the process of re-drawing the funds you require, on a revolving basis. The tim. “cash flow loan” or invoice finance as we like to call it, can be utilised as and when you need it and you can access up to $5 million for your business at any one time.
- We offer flexible funding facilities ranging from $50,000 to $5 million.
Try Our Calculator
See how much cash you could receive based on your receivables ledger, with our easy to use calculator.
this 90% could be
yours in 48 hours
this is the remainder of the invoice which will be paid when your customer pays
the discount rate you could pre-agree with tim.
Note: The above results are indicative only and should not be relied upon whatsoever as outputs are subject to change based on specific customer data, debtor strength, and other credit criteria required, which may result in higher or lower results than shown above.
tim. Invoice Finance
Offers A Great Solution To
Problems with slow paying customers
Start-ups successfully trading but struggling to get funding
Businesses who want their accounts receivables to work for them
Seasonal cash flow fluctuations
tim. Funding Process
5 simple steps to secure funding
- No application or set-up fees
- No long lock-in contracts
- No property security required
- Choose only the invoices you want funded
- No fees as you add more debtors
- tim. checks the credit rating of your debtors and verifies each invoice
- Open and honest appraisals
- Get up to 90% of your invoices paid to you without any hold backs or fees
- Get your money within just 24 hours of approval
- The more you cash-flow with tim., the lower the discount fee can become
- The balance due on your invoices are paid to you when your client pays their invoice, less a pre-agreed discount rate
- tim. is paid when you are paid and not before
Benefits of This Offering
Get funding within 24 hours of providing the required information
Only pay for what you use when you use it
No establishment fees
No ongoing interest charges
You make no repayments at all, as your debtor pays their invoice so you can then access the funds again (revolving facility)
Easy, quick online funding process
No property security required
The amount of funding is based on your sales not on your debt or ATO position of the business
Our Customers Have
Rated Us “Great” On
The Invoice Market offered us a straightforward resolution to our cash flow issues which enabled us to continue to expand our business. Highly professional team, great service, prompt and easy to deal with.
Would recommend Invoice Market to anyone needing this type of service
Timeframe to set up an account was quick and easy. Professional and very friendly staff to deal with. Funds were made available with very little turnaround.
Make cash flow management easy by aligning your accounting software to tim.EX.
tim’s accounting interface is quick to activate and helps to manage money and pay suppliers..