What is a Cash Flow Loan
A cash flow loan is a type of borrowing that is used for day-to-day operations of a small to medium size business. Such a loan is used to finance working capital — payments for inventory, payroll, rent, etc and is paid back with incoming cash flows of the business.
A cash flow loan typically comes with a fixed term (6 to 12+ months) with fixed weekly or monthly interest charges that need to be paid, and often also comes with an upfront application fee.
A smart alternative to a Cash Flow Loan is Invoice Finance or Invoice Discounting.
The Invoice Market (tim.) offers a flexible funding solution which is like a cash flow loan, but without the high fixed interest charges and the usual minimum term.
Quick Online Application
It will only take a few seconds & will not affect your credit rating.
As Featured In
How does it work?
- After setting up a funding account, invoices are emailed or uploaded to us. tim. will then transfer up to 90% of the face value of the invoice in to your account within 24 hours of invoice verification.
- When the invoice is paid in full by your debtor, your business will receive the remaining balance less a small discount fee charged.
- No upfront fees and No interest charges.
How Much Money Can You Access?
- You can draw down on funds at any time and for any amount (minimum $50,000 per month) provided you have at least sufficient current invoices to provide for the amount you require.
- The amount of funding you can access is directly correlated to your current receivables ledger, not your past sales and not your debt position of the business.
- As your debtor/s pay their invoices as per your current payment terms, you are then able to repeat the process of re-drawing the funds you require, on a revolving basis. The tim. “cash flow loan” or invoice finance as we like to call it, can be utilised as and when you need it and you can access up to $5 million for your business at any one time.
- We offer flexible funding facilities ranging from $50,000 to $5 million.
tim. Invoice Finance
Offers A Great Solution To
Problems with slow paying customers
Start-ups successfully trading but struggling to get funding
Businesses who want their accounts receivables to work for them
Seasonal cash flow fluctuations
tim. Funding Process
5 simple steps to secure funding
- No application or set-up fees
- No long lock-in contracts
- No property security required
- Choose only the invoices you want funded
- No fees as you add more debtors
- tim. checks the credit rating of your debtors and verifies each invoice
- Open and honest appraisals
- Get up to 90% of your invoices paid to you without any hold backs or fees
- Get your money within just 24 hours of approval
- The more you cash-flow with tim., the lower the discount fee can become
- The balance due on your invoices are paid to you when your client pays their invoice, less a pre-agreed discount rate
- tim. is paid when you are paid and not before
Benefits of This Offering
Get funding within 24 hours of providing the required information
Only pay for what you use when you use it
No establishment fees
No ongoing interest charges
You make no repayments at all, as your debtor pays their invoice so you can then access the funds again (revolving facility)
Easy, quick online funding process
No property security required
The amount of funding is based on your sales not on your debt or ATO position of the business
Our Customers Have
Rated Us “Great”
Extremely great service
The personal service & inter-action was extremely gratifying, as a result we were able to do business, which has put our company in a very positive position, I can't speak highly enough of these professionals and would do business with them again, definitely recommend the great service they provide to anyone.
Excellent and Professional
We were experiencing a cash flow issue due to rapid expansion in our business. We dealt with TIM and all the lovely staff were so helpful and within a short amount of time we were able to solve our issues and resolve our cash flow. I would definitely use TIM again if needed without hesitation. I would also recommend them without any doubt to anyone in need of their services.
Make cash flow management easy by aligning your accounting software to timEX.
tim’s accounting interface is quick to activate and helps to manage money and pay suppliers..