Advantages of debt factoring
Debt factoring is a flexible alternative to traditional business loans as the amount of funds that can be accessed is based on the business’ sales (not the balance sheet or the debt and ATO position of the business). Debt factoring can hugely benefit cash flow since businesses can get instant access to a large percentage of the money owed to them immediately, instead of waiting for payments to arrive in 30 to 60+ days’ time.
Businesses that use debt factoring have better negotiating power with suppliers by using the money they receive upfront, to take advantage of early payment discounts and bulk-buying opportunities with their suppliers.
Fast 5-Minute Online Application
It only takes 30 seconds & won’t affect your credit score!
As Featured In
How does it work?
- After setting up a funding account with tim., you then email or upload any or all outstanding invoices to us for funding.
- tim. will then transfer you with up to 90% of the face value of the invoice within 24 hours of approval.
- When the invoices are paid in full by your debtors, your business receives the remaining balance less a discount fee to tim.
- Businesses that are eligible for debt factoring must have B2B sales, on credit terms and invoices for the sale of goods or services that have been received.
tim. Debt Factoring Offers A Great Solution To
Problems with slow paying customers
Start-ups successfully trading but struggling to get funding for growth
Businesses who want their accounts receivables to work for them
Seasonal cash flow fluctuations
tim. Funding Process
5 simple steps to secure funding
- No application or set-up fees
- No long lock-in contracts
- No property security required
- Choose only the invoices you want funded
- No fees as you add more debtors
- tim. checks the credit rating of your debtors and verifies each invoice
- Open and honest appraisals
- Get up to 90% of your invoices paid to you without any hold backs or fees
- Get your money within just 24 hours of approval
- The more you cash-flow with tim., the lower the discount fee can become
- The balance due on your invoices are paid to you when your client pays their invoice, less a pre-agreed discount rate
- tim. is paid when you are paid and not before
Why Debt Factoring with tim.
No long-term contracts. Self-select and manage your cash flow needs.
No upfront application fees, No legal fees and no hidden fees.
No minimum monthly factoring volumes
No property security required
Fast approval with funding in 24 hours of account establishment
tim. can fund cash flow from $50,000 to $5.0 million today.
Our Customers Have
Rated Us “Great” On
The Invoice Market offered us a straightforward resolution to our cash flow issues which enabled us to continue to expand our business. Highly professional team, great service, prompt and easy to deal with.
Would recommend Invoice Market to anyone needing this type of service
Timeframe to set up an account was quick and easy. Professional and very friendly staff to deal with. Funds were made available with very little turnaround.
Make cash flow management easy by aligning your accounting software to tim.EX.
tim’s accounting interface is quick to activate and helps to manage money and pay suppliers..