Raising cash flow for your business may require a range of invoice financing variations.
But which ones should you use?
Some invoice financing variations tie up your balance sheet. While others just create further debt leading to worsening cash flow problems.
That’s why we developed tim. The simple, fair and highly flexible way to bring your business tomorrow’s cash flow today.
tim is Australia’s leading ‘Next Generation’ business cash flow funder.
Over the last 24 months, tim has helped many Australian businesses, like yours, with funding in excess of AUD $140 Million.
Best of all – its fee free.
Get in touch today and discover how tim’s invoice finance variations can help your business too.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of tim;
- Low, market-leading discount rates – from just 5% to as low as 1.5% – which applies only to the invoices you choose to cash flow
- Clear funding costs that are directly accountable to each invoice
- Fast – get the first 80% of your invoices paid within 48-hours
- Greater control – you can raise the cash flow against invoices whenever it suits you and your requirements
- Flexible – no lock-in contracts ever, you can use tim as often (or as little) as you require
- No set up costs, no monthly fees, no hidden fees
- No property security required