What is Working Capital Finance?
Working Capital is defined as current assets less current liabilities, which is the amount of liquid assets (cash + debtors) less current expenses. Positive Working Capital means the cash at bank + receivables is greater than the current expenses (payables) of the business. Negative working capital balance means the business owes more than it has in cash available and what it will receive as income in the near future.
|Cash at Bank||$100,000|
In the above example, the business has positive Working Capital of $250,000 however the free cash position is only $100,000 as the majority of the Working Capital is locked in the receivables ledger. If there is a timing mismatch between when the debtors pay their invoices and when the creditors need to be paid, the business has a liquidity issue.
This short term liquidity crisis is one that many businesses face, particularly growth companies who need to spend upfront on marketing and opex but the income from that spend may not be received for as long as 90 days later.
A solution to this is Invoice Finance.
The Invoice Market (tim.) offers a flexible funding solution which is like a cash flow loan, but without the high fixed interest charges and the usual minimum term.
Fast 5-Minute Online Application
It only takes 30 seconds & won’t affect your credit score!
Working Capital Finance Offers A Great Solution To
Problems with slow paying customers
Start-ups successfully trading but struggling to get funding
Businesses who want their accounts receivables to work for them
Seasonal cash flow fluctuations
As Featured In
How does it work?
- After setting up a funding account, invoices are emailed or uploaded to us. tim. will then transfer up to 90% of the face value of the invoice in to your account within 24 hours.
- When the invoice is paid in full by your debtor, your business will receive the remaining balance less a small discount fee charged.
- No upfront fees and No interest charges, whatsoever!
How Much Money Can You Access?
- You can draw down on funds at any time and for any amount (minimum: $50,000 per month) provided you have at least sufficient outstanding invoices to provide for the amount you require.
- The amount of funding you can access is directly correlated to your current receivables ledger, not your past sales and not your debt position of the business.
- As your debtor/s pay their invoices as per your current payment terms, you are then able to repeat the process of re-drawing down the funds you require, over and over. The tim. “cash flow loan” or invoice finance as we like to call it, can be utilised as and when you need it and you can access up to $5.0 million for your business at any one time.
- We offer flexible funding facilities ranging from $50,000 to $5.0 million.
A smart alternative is Invoice Finance or Invoice Discounting.
The Invoice Market (tim.) offers a flexible funding solution which injects immediate cash into the business, but without any repayments by the business to the financiers not the high fixed interest charges and loan term that comes with a business loan.
No Hidden Fees
No application or set up fees, no repayments, and no property security required.
It’s 100% Flexible
With tim., you are in control. Use our online system to manage your cash flow and chose the invoices and debtors you want to cash, as and when required.
Funding In 24 Hours
Get your cash flowing now and grow your
Benefits of This Offering
Get funding within 24 hours of providing the required information
Only pay for what you use when you use it
No establishment fees
No ongoing interest charges
You make no repayments at all, as your debtor pays their invoice so you can then access the funds again (revolving facility)
Easy, quick online funding process
No property security required
No long locked-in contracts
The amount of funding is based on your sales not on your debt or ATO position of the business
Our Customers Have
Rated Us “Great” On
The Invoice Market: Excellent process, easy people to deal with, trustworthy and ethical.
A good experience
Clear requirements and helpful staff providing good service.
tim. Funding Process
5 simple steps to secure funding
- No application or set-up fees
- No long lock-in contracts
- No property security required
- Choose only the invoices you want funded
- No fees as you add more debtors
- tim. checks the credit rating of your debtors and verifies each invoice
- Open and honest appraisals
- Get up to 90% of your invoices paid to you without any hold backs or fees
- Get your money within just 24 hours of approval
- The more you cash-flow with tim., the lower the discount fee can become
- The balance due on your invoices are paid to you when your client pays their invoice, less a pre-agreed discount rate
- tim. is paid when you are paid and not before
Latest Case Studies
Try Our Calculator
See how much cash you could receive based on your receivables ledger, with our easy to use calculator.
this 90% could be
yours in 48 hours
this is the remainder of the invoice which will be paid when your customer pays
the discount rate you could pre-agree with tim.
Note: The above results are indicative only and should not be relied upon whatsoever as outputs are subject to change based on specific customer data, debtor strength, and other credit criteria required, which may result in higher or lower results than shown above.
Make cash flow management easy by aligning your accounting software to tim.EX.
tim’s accounting interface is quick to activate and helps to manage money and pay suppliers..