The Smart Alternative
To A Business Loan
The Invoice Market (tim.) offers an innovative flexible funding solution which is like an unsecured business loan provides your business the cash it needs today, but without the high fixed interest charges, regular payments or the usual minimum term (6 to 12 months+) as loans typically are.
There’s no upfront setup costs and it’s easy to apply online. Once approved your business will have immediate access to cash to pay its bills and grow.
Quick Online Application
It will only take a few seconds & will not affect your credit rating.
tim. Invoice Finance vs Business Loans
|tim. Invoice Finance||Business Loans|
A line of credit which guarantees the lender a maximum sum of funds at any given time, which can can be drawn-down/used as and when its needed. The amount that is used (drawn down) fluctuates up and down each month depending on the cash flow needs.
|No Fixed Repayment Period
No fixed time period (e.g. 6 or 12 months) by which the funds need to be repaid.
|No Property Security Required
No requirement to provide personal property to guarantee the “loan”.
|No Weekly/Monthly Repayments
No repayments required at all. When your client/debtor pays their invoice only at that time is a small fee paid to tim.
No Monthly Interest Rate Charged
This applies to our Fully Flexible funding option only, whereby there is no monthly interest, no exit fees and no admin charges.
|Online & Quick
The use of technology to apply for the facility, instead of the old-fashioned way of completing paper based forms. Of course we do also accept paper based applications.
Money Available Within 24 Hours of Approval
tim’s market leading credit insurance policy, tim.Secure, protects your business should your customer/s not pay your invoices due to their insolvency or protracted default. This provides you with peace of mind knowing that your customers’ insolvency will not effect your cash flow.
As Featured In
How does it work?
- You tell us how much money you need and provided you have sufficient debtors (unpaid invoices) in your ledger, we will provide you with the required funds.
- As your debtor/s pay their invoices as per your current payment terms with them, you are then able to repeat the process of re-drawing the funds you require, over and over. The tim. “business loan” or invoice finance as we like to call it, can be utilised as and when you need it.
- We offer flexible funding facilities ranging from $100,000 to $5.0 million.
- You can draw on these funds at any time and for any amount (minimum: $100,000 per month) provided you have at least sufficient outstanding debtors for the amount you require.
- It is the same concept as offering an early settlement discount in return for a debtor paying their invoice/s immediately.
- Even if you can’t get a business loan or overdraft, you can qualify for our financing as it is based on your current sales, not your past and on the strength of your customers more so than your business.
tim. Offers A Great Solution To
For small and medium size businesses that need working capital to keep growing
Businesses with annual revenue of at least $1.5 million and who have at least 4 regular paying customers
For businesses that are coming out of a tough trading environment that need cash today to bridge the gap between invoicing customers and getting paid
Seasonal cash flow fluctuations
tim. Funding Process
5 simple steps to secure funding
- No application or set-up fees
- No long lock-in contracts
- No property security required
- Choose only the invoices you want funded
- No fees as you add more debtors
- tim. checks the credit rating of your debtors and verifies each invoice
- Open and honest appraisals
- Get up to 90% of your invoices paid to you without any hold backs or fees
- Get your money within just 24 hours of approval
- The more you cash-flow with tim., the lower the discount fee can become
- The balance due on your invoices are paid to you when your client pays their invoice, less a pre-agreed discount rate
- tim. is paid when you are paid and not before
Why should I go with tim.?
We have funded over three quarters of a billion dollars to over 350 Australian businesses representing 20,000+ invoices.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of securing a fully flexible funding option from tim.:
Easy & fast application process
Funding within 24 hours
No long lock-in contracts
Only pay for what you use when you use it
Available to all, not dependent on your assets or ATO debt
No property security required
No application, legal or setup fees
Our Customers Have
Rated Us “Great”
Extremely great service
The personal service & inter-action was extremely gratifying, as a result we were able to do business, which has put our company in a very positive position, I can't speak highly enough of these professionals and would do business with them again, definitely recommend the great service they provide to anyone.
Excellent and Professional
We were experiencing a cash flow issue due to rapid expansion in our business. We dealt with TIM and all the lovely staff were so helpful and within a short amount of time we were able to solve our issues and resolve our cash flow. I would definitely use TIM again if needed without hesitation. I would also recommend them without any doubt to anyone in need of their services.
Make cash flow management easy by aligning your accounting software to timEX.
tim’s accounting interface is quick to activate and helps to manage money and pay suppliers..